Friday, March 8, 2013

Heather Peace live at The Loft 23/02/2013

I discovered Heather Peace through her acting in the television show Lip Service. When I found out she also sang I must admit I was a little sceptical. Actresses who are want to be pop stars seem to be a dime a dozen.

After watching the video for her song Better Than You on YouTube I realised I was very wrong in my assumption - the woman can sing.

Heather Peace live at The Loft 23/02/2013

When she announced she was touring Australia, I was keen to see her live and I was lucky enough to catch her gig at The Loft on the 23rd of February.

Heather Peace live at The Loft 23/02/2013

Heather puts on an awesome show. I was mainly blown away by how good her voice is live, a recording can not convey just how good it is, how strong and clear.

During the show she also interacted with the audience. Talking to us and answering any questions we wanted to ask, she really knows how to make the audience feel like a part of the show.

Then afterwards she stuck around for awhile and did a meet and greet.

Heather Peace live at The Loft 23/02/2013

They sold copies of her album Fairytales and a couple of different pictures you could get Heather to sign - I brought one of everything :-)

From my brief meeting with her during the signing I can tell you she is even more stunning in person than any picture or video can show. She also seems like a lovely down to earth person who's a bit of a goofball.

This was by far one of my favourite concerts I've been to - ever. If I get the chance to see Heather perform live again, I'll be there in a heartbeat and I recommend you get there too.


In the meantime check out her new single Fight For.

No comments:

Post a Comment