Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bucket List: Karaoke

I've recently started compiling a bucket list. A list of all the things I've always wanted to do, but haven't gotten around to yet.

One of the items on the list is to sing karaoke.

Last night I went out with some friends to a karaoke night being held by a women's social group (a.k.a. a lesbian group).

I went there with no plans to sing, but later in the evening one of my friends jokingly said we should sing Salt-N-Pepa's - Push It. I jokingly said yes and the next thing I know she's submitted us and we're being called up on stage.

Once upon a time I would have ran for the hills, but with my new attitude to life I decided to embrace it and go for it.

Now we both admitted afterwards that our performance was pretty bad, but the crowd seemed to like it so we were pretty damn happy with ourselves thank you very much.

I had so much fun, I might just sing karaoke again....consider yourself warned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment