Saturday, February 23, 2013

My credit card's going to hate me....

I was poking around the internet last week and I found this awesome place called The Bookshop Darlinghurst that's based in Sydney (Australia).

It's been around for twenty years providing a huge selection of LGBT DVD's (and Blu Ray) and books, plus magazines and calendars.

I could easily spend a small fortune at this place but settled on a small-ish order of some DVD's and a book. Before I knew it I'd received an email from the shop to advise my order had been sent. All in all I should receive my things only about 3 days after ordering then - that's impressive.

My only problem now is trying to control myself....my credit card's going to hate me!!


Update - 26th February 2013

My order arrived yesterday all bright and shiny and new - guess what I'm doing this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment